Our team members regularly propose topics for MSc summer projects and provide supervision. These topics are generally circulated by MSc course coordinators but if you have an idea for summer project that falls under the PHI|Lab themes .
Examples of projects supervised:
- Implementing nutritional practices into UK food banks: A qualitative study exploring stakeholders involved in improving the nutritional quality of food parcels (2018)
- Analysis of purchasing patterns of beverages and socio-demographic profile of purchasers, using latent class analysis (2018)
- Intra-household consumption of non-alcoholic beverages – a secondary data analysis of British households (2018)
- Improving adherence to UK guidelines on the early introduction of allergenic foods in infancy to prevent food allergies: the applicability of behavioural economics (2018)
- Exploring the price effect of food subsidies on purchase and consumption of healthy foods (2017)
- Taxing sugar sweetened beverages in Mexico: evidence of policy effectiveness and consumer attitudes (2017)